BTK App - Bill: Look outside the...



window!

Mira a fuera de la ventana!

ALIEN CONVERSATION
Fan: Bill, woow beautiful picture!!! did you take that pic?? where is that from???
Bill: Yes... It's In Germany:-)
Fan: Bill, do you run in the morning?
Bill: Nooo.... I'm way too lazy!!! What about you?

Fan: Bill que foto más bonita!!! tú hiciste esa foto?? De donde es???
Bill: sí... Es en Alemania :-)
Fan: Bill, vas a correr por las mañanas?
Bill: Nooo... Me da mucha pereza!!! Y tú?

Fan: "@Bill: Next Tuesday I go to Disneyland Paris, you come with me Bill? :-)"
Bill: "Have fun!!! It´s an amazing place... I was there when I was really young and I loved it:-)"

Fan: "@Tom: put the photo of Bill´s tattoo ;-)"
Tom: "@Alien Miriam: I´ll post a pic soon!"

Fan: Bill el próximo jueves me voy a Disneyland Paris. vienes conmigo? :-)
Bill: Diviertete!!! Es un sitio increíble... Estube allí cuando era muy pequeño y me encantó :-)


Fan: Tom pon la foto del nuevo tattoo de Bill ;-)
Tom: pondré una foto pronto!
vía Zoom into Tokio Hotel de Admin el

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario