BTK App - Tom: Gas needed


... nice gas station!

Gas necesario... bonita gasolinera!

ALIEN CONVERSATION

Fan: "Te quiero puto ;-)"
Bill: "@Kasandra: I know what that means :-)"


Bill: Sé lo que significa :-)

Fan: "Hahaha @Bill I can teach you how to say it in Russia as well :D you know we have a lot of "interesting" words ;-)"
Bill: "@Haylie: I would love to know:-)"


Fan: jajaja Bill puedo enseñarte como decirlo en Ruso también :D ya sabes que tenemos palabras interesantes ;-)
Bill: Me encantaría saberlo :-)

Fan: "Love this! Back when they had full service gas stations... Like the Back to the Future movies! I have watched them over and over, I would love to own a time machine. Only a ferrari instead of a delorean ;o)"
Tom: "@KatherinE: yeah, full gas stations are the best!"


Fan: Me encanta esto! Antes cuanto tenían gasolineras de servicio completo... Como la pelicula de "Regreso al futuro"! Las he visto una y otra vez, me encantaría tener una maquina del tiempo. Solamente un ferrari en vez de un delorean ;o)
Tom: sí, las gasolineras completas son lo mejor!

vía Zoom into Tokio Hotel de Admin

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario