BTK App - Bill: Yummy Breakfast!!!

Rico desayuno!!!

ALIEN CONVERSATION

Fan: "My eyes went straight to the Pineapple and Watermelon!! What is your favorite??"
Bill: "@Jacquie Faith: Watermelon for sure!!! I love it..."

Fan: Mis ojos fueron directamente a la piña y a la sandía!! Cual es vuestro favorito??
Bill: la sandia!!! Me encanta...

Fan: "Looks yummy but aren´t you drinking something? I can´t have breakfast without my lovely tea :)"
Bill: "@Alexandra: Coffee.... a lot of Coffee :-)"

Fan: Tiene buena pinta pero no bebes algo? No puedo desayunar sin mi adorable té :)
Bill: Café... mucho café :-)

Fan: "@Bill yummy I had strawberries and waffles today for breakfast myself ;)"
Bill: "@LKitty78: I love waffles:-) ...with whipped cream and cherries!!!"

Fan: Bill que rico, yo hoy desayuné fresas y gofres ;)
Bill: me encantan los gofres :-) ... con nata y cerezas!!!

vía Zoom into Tokio Hotel de Admin

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario